-
January 1st, 2006, 08:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
About a month ago, I was preparing Kit for my school uniform presentation at school and I was putting her in and out of different outfits deciding on how to dress her. The rubber sole came off one of her meet sandals. I knew it was starting to come off awhile ago and then it just finally came off completely. I can't believe I hadn't gotten around to posting about it until now.
Has this happened to anyone else with Kit or any AG shoes? Have people repaired the shoes or ordered another pair as a replacement part? How have people repaired shoes? I've been considering just using super glue to glue the sole back on.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 01, 2006 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks